After a while the kids started monkeying around and every time I'd say,"smile, one more time," Addy's smile would get bigger and faker and her eyes would close more and more.
These two are such good buds! There were some of them horsing around but it's rare when I get a good cutesy wootsy picture of these two clowns.
Olivia and Addy. Twinner outfits. Cheesing for the camera. Having fun.
This one's not that sharp but every time I look at it I have to laugh. Something must have been pretty funny or else he was just mocking Elle and Addy.
Ben's like the pest that won't go away sometimes and it bugs the girls to no end. They put up with him on this day, maybe because the camera was out.
2 comments:
SO cute. That one with the brown hats is too much.
I love the "pest" in the last photo! He's just too cute!
Post a Comment